Friday, December 13, 2013

Another bites the dust!

My how time flies.  It's really amazing that this semester is over already.  I was not sure at all what this semester would entail, and was not sure what to expect.  Now it is over, and what a blur it was!  Standing on the other side, it feels slightly as if I just skipped through time. 

God has been teaching me a lot about trust these last few months.  If I'm learning anything, it is a simple and complete reliance on Him.  It's not easy, but He has been teaching me that when He says "Trust Me," to take Him at His word. 

I read in revelation 3:8:
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

A little strength is right, but I trust that the door will be open when I get to it.

So I am writing this on Friday after my last final.  I had 6 finals, and unfortunately got the flu, or something similar to it yesterday before my fifth final.  Overall they went pretty well I think, except for the one today.  I was going to study yesterday for it, but did not feel well at all and had a hard time processing a whole lot of information.  Even though I had 6 finals, I think I did better on most of them than I have ever done on finals week.  Now I just wait for transcripts.

Now for a time of letting my brain repair itself, and then I get to do it all over again! Yay... 


No comments:

Post a Comment